The simple definition of bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions. These transactions include purchases, sales, receipts and payments by an individual or organization. The responsibility of a bookkeeper is to ensure that all transactions are recorded correctly.
Our bookkeeping services include the following:
Accounts Payable (A/P)
- The Accounts Payable function is to record and post bills or vendor invoices and schedule payments to avoid finance charges, late fees, and in some cases collections.
- Accounts Payable Services:
- Post Invoices
- Reconcile Vendor Statements
- Prepare Check Runs
- Schedule Bills for Payment
- Analyze Aged Payable Reports
Account Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Receivable is a very important role in balancing and monitoring revenue flow. Without controlling your receivables you can be in a cash flow crunch that could have been avoided by hiring BBOS.
- Accounts Receivable Services:
- Generate customer invoices
- Generate monthly statements
- Analyze Aged Receivables Reports
- Full Collection Services
- Delinquent notices
- Collection Agencies
- Reconciling is a critical function for businesses. It determines checks that have cleared, outstanding transactions, the amount in a certain account, and most important where your money is tied up.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation Services
- QuickBooks is the #1 rated small business financial software that can help you organize your finances and track your sales and expenses.
- QuickBooks Services: